Licensed Insolvency Trustee, a financial advisor experienced in the financial recovery and restructuring of businesses as well as individuals in financial difficulty, Jerry has worked in business restructuring and insolvency since 1999.
Formerly a senior manager in a national firm, his experience includes reorganizational financial advisory roles, corporate recovery services, implementing strategies for restructuring and insolvency as well as support to institutions, their customers and legal advisors where restructuring or liquidation procedures were necessary. His assignments have ranged from business reviews to complex financial restructuring and, when necessary, include formal engagements, such as proposals, receiverships and bankruptcies.
Jerry is a Chartered Professional Accountant, as well as a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional, and a Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
Jerry is a member of the CAIRP and frequently participates in the preparation of exams, and is a marker for the NIQP.
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- CPA, CA – Chartered Professional Accountant / Chartered Accountant
- CIRP – Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Concordia University: Diploma, Accounting, 1995 - 1998
- Concordia University: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Major: Finance Minor: International Business, 1988 - 1991
- Vanier College, D.E.C., Commerce, 1986 – 1988
- Collège Beaubois: D.E.S., 1981 – 1986
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee at DEVLETIAN & ASSOCIATES INC.
2012 – Present
- Vice-President / Senior-Manager, Insolvency and Restructuring at PSB Boisjoli Inc. (Formerly HH Davis & Assoc. Inc.)
2009 - 2011
- Vice-President / Senior Manager, Re-organisational services at Deloitte
2004 - 2009
- Manager - Financial Advisory - Restructuring at PriceWaterhouseCoopers
1998 - 2004
- Staff Accountant at Ernst & Young
1996 – 1998
- Member of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA CANADA)
- Member of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec (CPA)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Restructuring and Insolvency Professionals (CAIRP)
- Member of the Quebec Association of Reorganization and Insolvency Professionals (Le Conseil des Syndics)